Healthcare consumer psychographics motivate behavior activation
Hospital Readmissions Reduction
PatientBond’s automated post-discharge communications provide the right information to the right patients with the right messaging and channels to significantly reduce the likelihood of hospital readmission.
- 80-90% reduction in 30-day hospital readmissions for COPD and CHF
- 75% reduction in nurse FTEs dedicated to patient follow-up during 30-day process
- >30:1 Return on Investment
Read the blog: What Will Hospital Readmissions Look Like in 2021?
Read the whitepaper: Breakthroughs in Patient Engagement and Behavior Change
Closing Gaps in Care
PatientBond can motivate patients to get the necessary screenings and tests that detect issues requiring medical attention.
- 500% improvement in response rates for breast and cervical cancer screening
- 10X increase in Wellness Portal/Account Setup
- 4-8X increase in patient response rate to diabetes screenings and mammograms
- 57% increase in member response rates to colon cancer screening
Read the case study: How Psychographic Segmentation & Digital Engagement Improve Health Outcomes
Read the whitepaper: The Current State of Healthcare Consumer Technology: Shaping the Patient Experience
Chronic Care Management
PatientBond’s psychographic segmentation model can be applied to verbal, written and digital communications to enhance patient outcomes.
- 90% increase in mean personal health goals achieved among diabetic patients
- 25% increase in treatment completion involving multiple provider visits
- 39% improvement in health risks eliminated
Read the Advisory Board case study: How TriHealth Used Member Segmentation to Customize Outreach