PatientBond motivates patients to pay their bills
PatientBond’s automated patient payment reminders, written with psychographic insights to motivate response, promote prompt payment of outstanding patient responsibility balances.
• 4x increase in patient payments within 10 days of “Go Live”
• 61% increase in patients making payments
• 14-24% increase in bad debt (over 120 days due) balances collected
• 5x ROI by month 2 of deployment
Following up on patient collections with manual phone calls is resource intensive, paper statements are costly, and third-party collections agencies take a chunk of recovered payments. PatientBond’s automated payment reminder software platform drives significant savings.
• 24% reduction in statement volume
• >50% reduction in statement and postage costs
• 2-3 hours/day/clinic reduction in staff follow-up
Read the case study: Increasing Patient Payment Efficiencies While Reducing Collections Costs
Read the case study: Increase Patient Payments and Reduce Collection Costs by Using Digital Engagement
Improve Patient Payments & Receivables
PatientBond assisted a chain of 19+ urgent care centers to improve their patient collections. Run by Dr. Troy Dinkel, Chief Operating Officer of Total Access Urgent Care (TAUC) in St. Louis, Missouri, TAUC recognized that sending multiple printed statements through the mail is inefficient and wasteful. An automated process introduced by PatientBond increased collections 4X and reduced costs of engagement, resulting in a high Return on Investment.
View the video: Total Access Urgent Care Patient Payments & Receivables