Press Release: PatientBond and Zyter Collaborate to Enhance Care Plans and Patient Engagement through Personalization
PRESS RELEASE: PatientBond announced a collaboration with Zyter, Inc., the ultimate digital healthcare platform for pre-emptive and post-acute conditions, enabled by an ecosystem of Zyter products, which support value-based care initiatives. Zyter will now be able to leverage PatientBond's proprietary healthcare consumer psychographic insights and dynamic workflows to improve patient engagement through personalized care plans and patient communications.
Zyter seamlessly integrates with leading health systems, healthcare providers and payers in a highly scalable and secure, HIPAA-compliant environment for:
- AI-based risk stratification of patients using patients' physiological clinical data for better health insights & analytics
- Patient engagement & access for an omnichannel experience
- Population health management for chronic condition management using care plans, care pathways and care assessments
- Order and prescribe devices for continual monitoring
- Care team collaboration for care & case management
- 3rd party integrations with pharmacy Rx, device partners and clinical content providers
PatientBond's psychographic segmentation model and patient engagement workflows will be employed to activate and sustain healthy behaviors. Psychographics pertain to people's beliefs, values and personalities and are core to their motivations, priorities and communication preferences. PatientBond's multi-channel communications span email, text message, automated phone calls, in-app/portal messaging and more. Communications are based on a patient's psychographic profile with segment-specific wording, images, channel mix and frequency to resonate more effectively.
Zyter's patient engagement approach combines PatientBond's psychographic model with multi-channel communications to improve care plan adherence, including:
- Segmented content used by care managers as well as automated communications, both designed to educate patients about their care plan and the importance of activating their clinical monitoring devices
- Ongoing communications to sustain care plan participation or reactivate patients who have discontinued use of their clinical monitoring devices
- Condition specific (e.g., congestive heart failure, diabetes, musculoskeletal issues, etc.) education to activate and sustain the behaviors that result in improved health outcomes
- Care team guidance on interpersonal communications based on the patient's psychographic profile designed to ensure patient compliance and objection handling
- "This collaboration brings together a complex ecosystem of technology, process and content that can be personalized to any patient persona," stated Sanjay Govil, Founder and CEO of Zyter, Inc. "As a result, we expect superior patient participation, satisfaction, and health outcomes from this scientifically-driven approach."
To learn more about psychographic segmentation in healthcare, please download our whitepaper, "Psychographic Segmentation and its Practical Application in Patient Engagement and Behavior Change."