A Milestone for c2b solutions
This week marks the two-year anniversary for c2b solutions, and momentum is strong. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) has driven an environment where consumer insights are critical for health care organizations to meet their goals and deliver patient-centered service. Reimbursement is increasingly tied to outcomes and patient satisfaction, both of which require a deep understanding of consumer needs, motivations and patient activation triggers.
The market research c2b solutions leads to uncover the keys to patient satisfaction and behavior change has yielded a wealth of insights on the U.S. health care consumer:
- More than 15 million data points on consumer attitudes, behaviors and needs across channels of health care, such as hospitals, health insurance companies and retail pharmacy
- A proprietary psychographic segmentation model on consumers’ approaches to health and wellness that is 91.1% predictive
- Pilot programs that have driven activation among even the most challenging patients
Application Across Health Care
c2b solutions’ consumer capabilities have been leveraged by clients representing the top companies across industries:
- Regional leaders among hospitals and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, including a leader in oncology
- Data analytics and innovation firms serving national and regional health insurance companies
- Consumer Packaged Goods manufacturers with an Over-The-Counter Medicine offering
- A Fortune 15 company looking to increase employee engagement with its wellness programs
Much has happened over the last two years, and we have been fortunate to work with clients who recognize the importance of consumer insights as a key to their strategies and patient engagement efforts. It is because of this support that c2b solutions has reached an inflection point and is now ready for broader awareness.
Ready for Prime Time
Today c2b solutions has issued its first press release, representing the inaugural effort in a campaign to drive broad awareness of our capabilities and services. We are excited about our association in this press release with Tommy Thompson, four-time Governor of Wisconsin and former U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services, in which he indicates that consumer insights help deliver standards expected of the U.S. health care system.
From his foreword to the c2b Consumer Diagnostic Thompson wrote, “Health care organizations must evolve in this new era by deeply understanding consumer attitudes and behaviors to anticipate what excellence in health care means to them. Patient care supported by consumer insights will help deliver the standards we expect from the American health care system of tomorrow.”
In addition to this press release, in the weeks to come we will author Op-Ed pieces on the importance and utility of consumer insights in health care, as well as provide updates on new products and services offered by c2b solutions and its sister companies, which are under development and soon to launch.
c2b solutions is looking forward to many more years of bringing breakthrough consumer insights to health care providers to help them succeed in this increasingly consumer-centric environment. To learn more about c2b solutions and how we can help you succeed, contact us today.